What Can A Professional Property Manager Do For You?
Historically, renting your home has been considered a relatively simple and low risk undertaking. However, in recent years, this apparently simple task has become progressively more complex and the risks associated with becoming a landlord far greater. While managing your rental is certainly within the abilities of most property owners, the time and effort involved in management may be greater than the cost of hiring a professional property manager.
Here is a brief explanation of what you can expect if you choose to lease with Upstate Property Rentals:
- Each applicant is required to pay an application fee of $35; however the total fee for married couples is $50. Anyone over 18 must submit an application.
- Declined applications will be notified. The application fee is non-refundable.
The following information will be verified through Lexis Nexis and other sources.
- Residential History
- Credit Payment History
- Eviction Court Records
- Collection Account History
- Judgement Court Records
- Bankruptcy Records
- Criminal Background
- The required income needed to qualify is three (3) times the monthly rental.
- In case of roommates, we will accept their combined income to qualify, provided that they each meet credit and rental criteria. An application fee is required for each applicant.
- Eviction Court Records must not indicate more than three (3) eviction filings have occurred within the previous 24 months.
- Collection Account Records must indicate paid accounts or paid rental related collections.
- Criminal Background Management reserves the right to accept or decline based on past criminal activity.
WHAT TENANTS NEED TO BRING
- Two most current pay stubs (3x rent amount)
- Valid government photo I.D.
- Filled out and signed application
- Duke Power/Laurens Electric turned on in your name
FULLY FURNISHED APARTMENTS
- Application fee: $35 per person (Credit & Background)
- Deposit: Amount depends on credit score and other related factors
- Evictions with over $1000 landlord debt will be denied
MEET OUR TEAM
Carrie has been a fundamental part of Upstate Property Rentals since the beginning. With many years of experience, her responsibilities include but are not limited to book keeping, accounting and all aspects of our day to day office functions.
Sherry has been with the company for several years and has made great strides in property management and the overall office procedures. She is crucial in the day to day operations and all communications with the tenants.
Christina has been a fundamental part of Upstate Property Rentals since she began several years ago. She has been an asset in the payables and receivables side of our company and continues to make great strides in helping the company grow.
Brandon has been with the company 11 yrs he is our Maintenance Supervisor and oversees all of our maintenance employees through out the company.
Looking For The Housing You Want?
Look no further! Apply here!